Sadi Paul BrancartMy late father, Pierre Brancart, was an ex-career ambassador; and my mother, Monique Ronveaux, a teacher.
- Licence en Science économiques, Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL). (French for: "Graduate of the Catholic University of Louvain").
- Master Degree in International Economics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven).
- Bijzondere Licentie International Recht, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB). (Dutch for: "Postgraduate in International Law in the Free University of Brussels").
Several professional experiences in the private sector, Paris.
- I participated in a contest to enter the diplomatic field. I won and had the chance to be a part of a group of seven that was elected among 2,000 candidates.
- 1994-1995: Embassy attaché in Madrid.
- 1996-1999: Second Secretary. Embassy of Rome (Quirinale).
- 1999-2003: First Secretary. Embassy of Santiago de Chile.
- 2003-2011: Belgium Chancellery, service in Latin America and the Caribbean with temporary diplomatic assignments in Uruguay, Argentina, and Panama.
- 2011-2014: Extraordinary and plenipotentiary Ambassador of Belgium in Colombia. I was also named Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador in Venezuela from 2013-2014.
- 2014: Voluntary resignation from my career as an ambassador for personal reasons. Complete life change.
Along with my duties in the Belgium Chancellery, I took night classes in jewelry. Four years of studies full-time in the Institut des Arts et Métiers de Bruxelles to obtain a professional jeweler signature acknowledged by the European Union. It was in Brussels where I perfected my skills in graphic design that today are important for my new professional career.
I'm passionate about esthetics, design, arts, jewelry, fashion, and music.
Today, I'm an entrepreneur in Colombia. I am the CEO of IMAGO CONSULT, a corporative image consultant and design company located in Bogotá. My company strives to inspire other enterprises to fulfill their creative dreams. We make projects, proposals, and designs that are tailor-made for the client.
For further information, visit www.imagoconsult.com or contact me. I will be happy to help you.